Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GET WELL SOON GLENN BECK


Hey Get well soon Glenn! We miss ya buddy.                                            

You know the "Follow Me America" slogan? Yep....I gave him that one....We were talking, and I was giving him some ideas for his show before he finalized everything with Fox, while we were buying some candy, some Louisville Sluggers, and some chalk at Wal-Mart, (I thought maybe he was going to write his name on his parking spot at Fox), and I told him "that" was going to be the name of my blog, when I get around to writing one.

And Glenn said, "You're really conscious Jeff". That's when I said, "Hey GB, observe those cool "Eco-friendly" Obama wallets right above the little statues of Jesus...next to those bobble heads on the shelf." And well...the rest is history folks.

He reads all of my blogs daily........(No, not really)

God's Speed.
Conscious Observer

2 comments:

Hoping the Blind Will See said...

LOL! I'm having withdrawal! Pat and Stu are good, but I miss my Beck!!

Deep Roots in Tough Times said...

I bet every word of that is true....glad to have him back today and he sure doesn't look like he just got out of the hospital. Doing great,looking great,he is great!