Thursday, October 1, 2009

Peeling the proverbial onion…

These next three posts and the "Saw it on TV 1 through 5" posts all tie in as a sort of “montage or week in review” if you will, observing the week of Sept 21 through Sept-25-2009. I haven’t written a post for each day and each issue that I’ve observed this week, even though it was action packed with stuff out there. But I have been scratching down notes almost hourly on many stories and headlines of the political scene. Not to mention my shoulder being really uncomfortable from my (second) surgery this Sept 11th, which, made it difficult to sit at my desk (like right now…ouch) FYI, I had 5 hour rotator cuff surgery in March 2009, followed by this recent 2-1/2 hour scar tissue clean up with a screw put through the os acromiale (or somewhere on me) this month, and so it’s been a bit of a bumpy ride this year.

(Guess I’m thankful this wasn’t happening after health care is “reformed”). Although I do keep tuned in and try to stay informed, I also sometimes (like any sane person) have to back off and not watch or listen to the news, and internet, and let it all go for a tic. And, I’ve been missing a best friend of mine, …a lot, so (like many folks) I’ve been dealing with pains on several fronts. I guess, sometimes you’re the windshield, and sometimes you’re the bug… but that’s how it goes. I just give it all to The Lord when it weighs too heavy for me to carry. It’s good to have some back up!

No comments: